Your Push med wrist brace offers a high level of support, protection and rest of
the wrist, without restricting the functionality of the hand. The anatomically shaped
stiffeners limit palmary and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The
Your Push med wrist brace offers a high level of support, protection and rest of the wrist, without restricting the functionality of the hand. The anatomically shaped stiffeners limit palmary and dorsal flexion without obstructing it completely. The level of compression can be optimised by an easy-to-apply elastic strap. The brace is easily fitted with one hand around the lower arm. So-called comfort zones of padded material have been created around vulnerable areas of the wrist. A proper anatomic fit contribute to the brace remaining in position during movements.
The brace is made of Sympress™, a high-quality comfortable material. The use of microfibres makes the inside feel soft and keeps the skin dry. The Push med wrist brace can be washed normally.
• Strain complaints in the wrist
• Moderate to serious distortion
• Strain complaints in the wrist extensors
• Wrist fracture without dislocations
• Follow-up treatment of wrist fractures
There are no known disorders where the brace cannot or should not be worn. In the case of poor blood circulation in the limbs, a brace may cause hyperaemia. Avoid applying the brace too tightly in the beginning. Pain is always a sign of warning. If the pain persists or the complaint deteriorates, it is advisable to consult your doctor or therapist.
DETERMINING SIZE / FITTING
The wrist brace is available in 4 sizes. Measure the circumference of the wrist, as shown in the illustration on the packaging. The table on the packaging shows the correct brace size for your wrist size.
A. The correct fitting sequence is determined by the increasing molecule symbols on the hook and loop fasteners. Slide the base around the hand until it reaches the thumb. Close the brace around the lower arm.
B. Use the elastic strap to set the correct measurement range around the hand.
C. Wrap the strap around the wrist once, to apply the required compression to the wrist and close it at the top.
• Before washing, close the hook and loop fasteners to protect the brace and other laundry.
• The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30°C, on a delicate fabrics cycle or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents.
• A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used: after this, hang the brace up to dry in the open air (not near a heating source or in a tumble drier). To extend the brace’s service life, it should be dried after use, if necessary, before being stored.
• Proper use of the Push brace may require diagnosis by a doctor or therapist.
• Optimal functioning can only be achieved by selecting the right size. Fit the brace before use, to check its size. Your reseller’s professional staff will explain the best way to fit your Push brace. Save the product information, to be able to reread the fitting instructions later.
• Consult a specialist if the product requires individual adaptation.
• Check your Push brace each time before using for signs of wear or ageing of parts or seams. Optimal performance of your Push brace can only be guaranteed if the product is fully intact.